August 20, 2008

And The Award Goes To...........


Me!!! I would like to thank Jen over at Posh Point of View for presenting me with this fabulous award!! I am so excited!! Thanks Jen:) Also, be sure to scroll down on her page and check out the new Nola Medows Studio!!! Ok so, I need to pass this great award along....so my picks are:




2. Shawnie: Mommy To An Angel


3. Kathleen: Listen To Leenie




Okay...so all you winners be sure to pass along the award to 7 deserving people. Be sure to give a link back to the person who gave you an award!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are very welcome!!

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for the award!!

mommy to an angel said...

First off I'd like to think blogspot for allowing me to have this awesome blog, without you I would be blogless! I need to thank all my supporters; mom & dad, you are always there for me; my loving husband who supports my long hours spent blogging; my beautiful daughter who has to "go play" so that mommy can "work" I mean blog; Leenie, Megs, Anne, Dawn, Aimee, Melanie, Jen, Susan, Robin, Jason, Kristi, Amanda and all the lurkers out there who read my blog and it's silly content...

I felt like I needed to leave an acceptance speech! Thanks Megzy!

Over The Top Aprons said...

Megan, Thank you; I accept this great honor and will pass it on to 7 deserving people. It is so nice to have blogging friends ... thank you!

Kristen Andrews said...

How thank you I heart awards!

Over The Top Aprons said...

Megan, just a note to let you know the Brillante blog Award has been posted on my blog: http://themommyandmeboutique.blogspot.com Thanks again, Corline

Kristen Andrews said...

just wanted to let you know I have your button up on my site, thanks for the exchange.