February 4, 2009

Pay It Forward

Sorry for my lack of posts lately...family and school have really given me a run for my money this past month!

My good friend Misty included me in this awesome game. The concept is to do something nice for someone. The first 3 people who reply to this post will be sent a little something special!! The only thing I ask, is that when you get your item, you post this on your blog and do it for 3 more people! It is a lot of fun!! It really made my day! Here is the cute tote bag Misty sent me:)


"A good deed is like peeing your pants. Everyone knows that you did it, but only you can feel its warmth!"

6 comments:

Rachel @RunningRachel said...

Hi there. I am a new reader. I would love to play along with you on the "Pay it FOrward" :)

Unknown said...

I just did a PIF not to long ago...so i am going to save this spot for someone else...stopping by from EC to drop and say hi

Jennifer said...

Ohhh Pay It Forward...that's a FUN idea!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Cute tote! Can I play in the PIF?

Whitney said...

love the idea.
never saw a pay it forward like this one! :)

entrecard,
whitney