January 2, 2009


Wow...another year gone and another starting. It has been a bittersweet year with so many life changing expereinces. In May, I gave birth to my youngest son Mason who was diagonsed wth a rare syndrome called Cornelia de Lange Syndrome aka CDLS. My husband and I were devastaed initially and went through a period of grief. We now are so grateful for the amazing boy god has given us and look forward to everyday we spend with both our children.

Another year of Nursing School out of the way! Whoo Hoo....I know someday I'll finish:) Follow my journey at Learning to Have Patients.

Was introduced to the Fabulous world of blogging!! Met some really great people and have made some really great friends. Been part of great networking sites that are opening up great opportunities for me!!

Excited about what 2009 has to hold!! Looking forward to starting on my resolutions!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I've got you on my blogroll now, and added your widgets on your blog. I look forward to getting to know you better.

aries said...

hope this year will give us great opportunities and success to all our endeavor :)

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Cute blog!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your resolutions and nursing school!

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

I gave you an award http://www.thriftyandchicmom.com/2009/01/thank-you-so-much.html

Kerry said...

Wow! You have had quite a year! Wishing you many blessings in the new year with your precious boys and your schooling.

Nice to have met you on Twitter and look forward to visiting often. Happy New Year.